CALM & COLLECTED GOLD is formulated to maintain and support:
- a calm and balanced nervous system
- stressed, “hot”, spooky, frightened or young horses
- anxious horses on restricted turnout or those receiving little exercise
- horses settling into a new environment
Calm & Collected Gold is a liquid supplement containing herbs such as chamomile and valerian to help maintain a healthy nervous system in horses of all ages. If you find your horse becomming tense or nervous try to pinpoint any areas which may have caused this including lack of turnout, too much grain or sweet feed, insufficient exercise
1:3 Tinctures of
- Valerian root
- Chamomile herb
- Vervain herb
- Marshmallow root
- Hawthorn herb
- Meadowsweet herb
- Administer orally, where possible splitting the daily amount between 2 administrations.
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth.
- Full instructions will be found on the packaging.
- Please allow at least a month for full benefits to be seen.
- Horses & ponies are individuals so often a lower maintenance amount will be sufficient for long-term use.
If you have any concerns about your animal’s health please contact your vet immediately. If you have any queries about using this product, or if your animal is pregnant, please contact our Helpline 1 855 261 1289 (Toll-free) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the herbs used in this product is Valerian (Valeriana officinalis). Valerian is adored by both cats and mice. In the old days, when there was an apothecary or herbalist on every street, the herbs were often stored in wooden drawers in a large sideboard. It was said that you could always tell the valerian drawer because it would be rubbed shiny by the apothecary cat rubbing up against it and polishing the wood with its body. It is also suggested that the Pied Piper of Hamelin used valerian to entice the mice and rats to follow him out of the town.